- When will my renewal be processed
- If your renewal card is in our PO Box on the 1st Monday of the month it will be processed within 7 days, so 2nd Monday of the Month.
- I emailed about my renewal and got no response
- As noted on the Contact Page, we will not response to inquires about renewals
- Please note the timeline above.
- I waited 2 renewal cycles and I’m still showing as not being renewed
- We don’t have your card. Resubmit your renewal (see process on this page).
- Memberships expired on the first day of the January. First Sat of April deadline is a grace period.
Follow the process below if you have not RECEIVED a renewal postcard by 7 Dec 2018
Members should receive renewal postcards No Later Than (NLT )7 Dec 2018. Completed renewal and payment must be postmarked NLT 6 April 2019. All applications for membership after the deadline will be treated as a new member.
If you did not receive a postcard we don’t have you current address. Fill in you contact information on the renewal form.
- Read the following Documents:
- Print Renewal Form, Fill in required information, mail with payment (Check or Money Order):
- Renewal Form : Postmark NLT 6 April 2019
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 24285 Speedway, IN 46224-0285
- The club is not responsible for lost mail or mis-addressed mail
- The best option is to make payment during the monthly club meetings, first Tuesday of the Month, 7:30PM
- Posting of Membership Renewal Status starts 3 Jan 2019, please don’t email asking for renewal status.
- Your canceled Check or Money Order is your receipt of payment
- To ensure all members are reminded of the renewal requirements, reminders postcards will be sent NLT 7 Dec 2018 .