- I didn’t renew, how do I join again?
- You must go through the New Member Process and meet all the requirements.
- Yes you are considered a New Member, No Exceptions.
- New Member Process
- When will my renewal be processed?
- If your renewal card is in our PO Box on the 1st Monday of the month it will be processed NLT 7 days, so 2nd Monday of the Month.
- Note: We attempt to deposit Checks weekly (we understand the concern of having uncashed checks).
- I emailed about my renewal and got no response
- As noted on the Contact Page, we will not response to inquires about renewals
- Please note the timeline above.
- We process renewals in Bulk/Batch.
- I waited 2 renewal cycles and I’m still showing as not being renewed?
- We don’t have your card. Resubmit your renewal (see process on this page).
- Memberships expired on the first day of the January.
Follow the process below if you have not RECEIVED a renewal postcard by 23 Nov 2020
Members should receive renewal postcards No Later Than (NLT ) 23 Nov 2020. Completed renewal and payment must be in our PO Box NLT 3 April 2021. All applications for membership after the deadline will be treated as a new member.
If you did not receive a renewal card complete the renewal form.
- Read the following Documents:
- Print Renewal Form, Fill in required information, mail with payment (Check or Money Order):
- Renewal Form : In our PO Box NLT 3 April 2021
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 24285 Speedway, IN 46224-0285
- The club is not responsible for lost mail or mis-addressed mail
- Posting of Membership Renewal Status starts 14 Dec 2020, please don’t email asking for renewal status.
- Your canceled Check or Money Order is your receipt of payment